Hyundai Heavy Industries in Double TroubleGovernment Tells Company to Halt Its WorkHyundai Heavy Industries in Double TroubleApril 5, 2022, 13:35
Hyundai Heavy Industries is facing a double whammy. After a recent explosion accident that caused th...
- New Car Registrations Rebound in March
- KOGAS Inks MOU with Sempra Infrastructure of the U.S.
- SK On Localizes Battery Monitoring Integrated Circuit
SK Telecom and KT Vying for Bigger Share of In-car Voice Recognition MarketJoin Hands with Major Foreign Car ProducersSK Telecom and KT Vying for Bigger Share of In-car Voice Recognition MarketApril 5, 2022, 14:44
SK Telecom and KT are competing for supremacy in artificial intelligence (AI) voice recognition serv...
- iPhone Users Complain that Batteries Run Out Much Faster after iOS Update
- Main Culprit behind Galaxy S22 GOS Scandal May Be Found as Early as May
- Samsung?to Collide Head-on with LG in Sound Bar Market
Kakao Acquires Sakura Exchange Bitcoin in JapanTo Apply Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Services to Webtoon PlatformKakao Acquires Sakura Exchange Bitcoin in JapanApril 5, 2022, 13:32
Kakao Piccoma, a Kakao subsidiary in Japan, has recently acquired more than half of Japanese cryptoc...
- Government Bond Yields Continuing to Rise
- Listed Companies Fare Well Last Year Despite COVID-19
- LG Household & Health Care: 1Q22 Preview: Slump Due to China’s Lockdown
South Korea’s Export Competitiveness FallingCompared with China and TaiwanSouth Korea’s Export Competitiveness FallingApril 1, 2022, 11:56
The Federation of Korean Industries said on March 31 that China and Taiwan are outdoing South Korea ...
- Import Price Index Rises More than 25% in Feb.
- Energy Import Costs Increasingly Affecting Trade
- The U.S. Seeking New Alliance in Semiconductor Industry
LG Chem to Collect Innovative Technological Ideas from StartupsLaunches the Global Innovation Challenge for StartupsLG Chem to Collect Innovative Technological Ideas from StartupsMarch 18, 2022, 20:54
LG Chem announced on March 16 that it will hold the first Global Innovation Challenge (GIC) for star...
- Startup Investment Reaches New High
- POSCO International Wins KW145bn Order from U.S. Electric Vehicle Startup
- South Korean M&A Market Going Backwards
Park Eun-ha, Ambassador for International Relations of Busan, Joins Relay Campaign for World Expo 2030 in BusanTo Help Busan Become the Venue for World Expo 2030Park Eun-ha, Ambassador for International Relations of Busan, Joins Relay Campaign for World Expo 2030 in BusanSeptember 7, 2021, 14:47
The Busan Metropolitan Government said that Park Eun-ha, ambassador for international relations of B...
- Preparations for 5th ICLC Running Smoothly at Yeonsu-gu of Incheon
- Children's eyes shine at the Final of the UEFA Europa League in Gdańsk, thanks to Hankook
- Dulwich College Seoul Students Take Time to Thank Their?Teachers before Teacher's Day
MBK Partners Chairman Stresses Now is Time to Invest without FearAdvice from Investment GuruMBK Partners Chairman Stresses Now is Time to Invest without FearMarch 29, 2022, 13:46
MBK Partners chairman Kim Byung-ju recently sent an optimistic letter to limited partners despite gl...
- Strike Looming Large at Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Cho Brothers Strengthen?Grip on Hyosung Group
- Union-recommended KB Outside Director Candidate Facing Objections Again
DNV Working with Korean Shipbuilders to Meet Decarbonization ChallengeInterview with DNV CEO Remi EriksenDNV Working with Korean Shipbuilders to Meet Decarbonization ChallengeMarch 28, 2022, 17:47
Remi Eriksen, CEO of DNV, recently had an interview about the longstanding relationship between his ...
- Mayor of Incheon Pursuing More Sustainable Urban Environment
- Jung-gu of Incheon to Promote?Resident-friendly Inner Port Redevelopment
- Recovery of Incheon's Economy?Will Start from Incheon International Airport
ADD Successfully Tests Solid-fuel Space Launch VehicleTo Be Used for Putting Small Satellites into Low Earth OrbitADD Successfully Tests Solid-fuel Space Launch VehicleMarch 31, 2022, 14:02
South Korea successfully finished its first test launch of a solid-fuel space launch vehicle on Marc...
- Materials Research Institute Develops Permanent Magnet Material Technology?
- Projects in Progress for Domestic Development of Small Launch Vehicle Technologies
- KIMM Establishes Research Facility for Localization of LNG and Cryogenic Equipment
Lotte World Tower Offers Program to Walk on Bridge at Highest Altitude in WorldSky Bridge Tour at 541 Meters above the GroundLotte World Tower Offers Program to Walk on Bridge at Highest Altitude in WorldOctober 26, 2021, 20:44
Located 541 meters above the ground, the Sky Bridge of the Lotte World Tower is a bridge at the high...
- Drone Taxis Expected to Become Commercially Available in Four Years
- Seoul City Introduces Fines of up to 500,000 Won for Illegally Parked Shared E-scooters
- Fortune Picks Out Naver as Korea's Highest Raking Company in ‘The Future 50’
Technique Developed for More Accurate COVID-19 Variant DetectionNormal and Variant Coronavirus Antigens DistinguishedTechnique Developed for More Accurate COVID-19 Variant DetectionApril 5, 2022, 13:28
The Center for Convergent Research of Emerging Virus Infection of the Korea Research Institute of Ch...
- Pernod Ricard Korea Provides ‘Sustainable Bartending’ Training to Hotel Management Students
- Korean Air Honored as 2022 ATW Cargo Airline of the Year
- Pulmuone Completes?2nd Tofu Plant in Beijing
South Korea Going Backwards with ‘K-taxonomy’Publisher's NoteSouth Korea Going Backwards with ‘K-taxonomy’February 7, 2022, 12:12
The European Commission finalized the EU taxonomy on Feb. 2 in order to classify investment in nucle...
- Innovating for a New Era: Our Focus for CES 2022
- United States Needs to be More Prudent and Flexible
- US Government Crossing the Line by Demanding Confidential Data of Semiconductor Companies